Howdy Everyone, there are way so many things that make an anime worth reminiscing about- a good animation, decent plot, a blissful ending. However, all the life lessons we keep in our head and heart from anime are the sayings. So here we are, with the top-rated Aesthetic Anime quotes or sayings that will suit your Social Media captions.
Aren’t satisfied with these? Think these quotes aren’t as much? If you are looking for more Anime quotes that might hit you right in the feels. Click here to read: Sad Anime Quotes You Will Definitely Relate
Aesthetic Anime Quotes for Your Captions on Instagram, Facebook, and WhatsApp!
Without any more delays, let’s get started with the top underrated anime quotes:
- Oreki Houtarou from Hyouka quotes, I’m not stupid. I’m just too lazy to show how smart I am.
- Accelerator from Toaru Majutsu no Index quotes, The worst part about being strong is that no one ever asks if you’re ok.
- Hachiman Hikigaya from Yahari Ore No Seishun Love Come Wa Machigatteiru quotes I hate nice girls. Just exchanging greetings with them will get them on your mind. Then you start texting each other, and your heart will be set aflutter. If they call you, you’re done for. Enjoy staring at your logs and smiling like a fool. However, I won’t get fooled again. That’s what your kind calls kindness. If you’re nice to me, you’re nice to others. I always end up nearly forgetting that. Reality is unpleasant, so I’m sure lies are a form of kindness. Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations. And I always ended up with these misunderstandings. And before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I’ve gotten used to losing. That’s why I always hate nice girls.
- Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail Quotes, Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what’s happened and continue living.
- L Lawliet from Death Note quotes, I have two rules: First, I’m never wrong. Second, if I’m wrong… back to the first rule.
- Yuuta Takemoto from Honey and clover quotes, I realized why I was lost. It’s not because I didn’t have a map… It was because I didn’t have a destination.
- Silvers Rayleigh from One Piece quoted, Maybe nothing in this world happens by accident. As everything happens for a reason, our destiny slowly takes form…
- Tetsuya Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket quoted, The stronger the light, the darker the shadow.
- Gintoki Sakata from Gintama quoted, There are two things people fear… those are death and embarrassment. Those who try to overcome death are just idiots, but I won’t laugh at those who try to overcome their embarrassment. I like those kinds of idiots.
- Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji said, Moping around with sadness and sorrow… what will come of it? Even dead people can do that. However, I’ll live and stand on my own two legs. If we are going to die one day, wouldn’t it be better to have no regrets?
- Kunio Yaobi from Tamako Market says, If you think music is only made of sounds, you’re mistaken. Silence is also part of the music.
- Sora from No Game no Life quoted, They say people can change but is that really true? If they decide they want to fly, will they grow wings? I don’t think so. You don’t change yourself, you change how you do things, make your own way. Create a way to fly, even while you stay the same.
- Makishima Shougo from Psycho-Pass quoted, Books are not something that you just read words in. They’re also a tool to adjust your senses.
- Hibiki Tokai from Vandread quoted, The Time is now for us to start something new. Everybody’s struggling, you think you’re special – you’re not. Forget it, there’s no time. Don’t try to hide in the corner barking and don’t take your aggression out on others. If you got time for that, step forward and stand tall, it’s our future and no one is gonna give it to us. It’s a future that we’re gonna build for ourselves, with our very own hands. What’s the point in being at the mercy of others. You can’t lose as long as you don’t give up. No matter how trapped you feel, no matter how unfair you think it is. The only thing that matters is what you see, with your own two eyes. What hope do you have if you turn away from that? What can you hope to achieve without facing the cold hard truth? A person has to have a reason to live, but you don’t need any excuse to die.
- Izaya Orihara from Durarara quoted, Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn’t mean that I like you personally.
And here is an Aesthetic Anime quote for All introverts out there, Maka Albarn from Soul Eater quoted, It’s not that you don’t know how to interact with people. It’s just that no one ever came to interact with you.
Well, that’s what we have for now. Don’t worry! We will keep updating the list of anime quotes you can suggest us your favorite anime quote by either commenting or sending us a message on our Instagram.
Also, make sure to read: “Blog 2”