Howdy everyone, If there’s one thing we learn from Strong anime characters, it’s through the soliloquy of their dark past. Here are the quotes of our favorite anime characters, even though the show ended, the lessons we learned will stay with us, forever. The anime quotes we mention may not be from the series you’ve watched, that’s what makes it worth a read. These underrated anime quotes will be the reason for burning blood of motivation flowing in your veins. So, without any more delays- let us get started with the best-underrated anime quotes that will boost your confidence level.
Also, read Sad Anime Quotes You Will Definitely Relate
- Greed from Full Metal Alchemist quotes, Greed may not be good, but it’s not so bad either. You, humans, think greed is just for money and power, but everyone wants something they don’t have. It’s part of human nature to wish for something they don’t have.
- Ulquiorra Cifer from Bleach quotes, Hearts, you say? You, humans, are always so quick to speak of such things. As though you carry your hearts in the very palms of your hands. But this eye of mine perceives all. There is nothing that it overlooks. If this eye cannot see a thing, then it does not exist. That is the assumption under which I have always fought. What is this ‘heart?’ If I tear open that chest of yours, will I see it there? If I smash open that skull of yours, will I see it there?
- Corazon from One Piece quotes, Through action, a man becomes a Hero. Through death, the Hero becomes a Legend. Through time, the Legend becomes a Myth. And by learning from the myth, a man takes action.
- Kamogawa Genji from Hajime no Ippo quotes, Run until you can’t run anymore, and then run again. Constant effort is life’s greatest shortcut.
- Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist quotes, How can you move forward if you keep regretting the past.
- Haruhara Haruko from Fooly Cooly quotes, It always takes an idiot to do something cool, that’s why it’s cool.
- Chihiro Kosaka From Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai quotes, You don’t need a reason to fall in Love.
- Shougo Makishima from Psycho-Pass quotes, I think the only time people really have value is when they act according to their own will.
- Ai Yazawa from Nana quotes, Hey, Nana… people’s feelings change easily… what you see is a house of cards… nothing’s sure, and nothing lasts forever.
Well, that’s what we have, for now, we will keep updating the list of the best anime quotes. We are taking in suggestions as well, comment down if you think we missed something. Make sure to follow us on our Social Media Accounts.