Hey Guys, In this post, we are going to be talking about My Hero Academia Chapter 273. Besides this, this post may contain spoilers. If spoilers bother you, I suggest you skip to the release date section. So, proceed with the utmost care-
There is no doubt that BNHA manga is doing unexpectedly well with this storyline. And not to forget, MHA manga is one of the most prominent franchises. The story is advancing towards the interesting part of the arc. So, let’s talk about the previous chapter–
Before starting, please note that this article may contain spoilers from the previous chapters of Boku no Hero Academia. If you have read all the chapters of the manga, then you can keep reading. Otherwise, I suggest you may stop reading, so you don’t get spoiled. Let’s discuss the events of the previous chapter of My Hero Academia.
My Hero Academia Chapter 272 Recap
My Hero Academia chapter 272 began with evacuation of the city. Because that city was in high alert of being Villans battle zone. Finally, chapter 272 displayed Bakugou as well as Todoroki. Chapter 271 ended with Midoriya having a fearsome feeling which causes him to be extra careful regarding the upcoming events.
At the next panel, we saw the first user of One For All came in his subconscious mind and said- “A Transcendent Being Is coming”. This part makes pretty sure that Shigaraki awakens with the full potential of All For One Quirk. And guess what? In the next panel, we saw the hospital is crumbling into dust. Gran Torino revealed that it’s Shigaraki’s quirk who is releasing this power. The decay quirk is flowing that it had no end. This was a clear indication that Sigaraki is back with “All For One”.
Every hero was rescuing injured heroes. Gran Torino saved Present mic and Endeavor saved Miroku. Other heroes used their quirk so that they could control the number of casualties. Shigaraki quirk flowing towards the city. So, Izuko used 45% of his power to use “Air Force St. Louis Smash” in order to defend others with this deadly quirk flowing towards them. The chapter ends with Garaki announcing this as their victory- “Plus Ultra Shigaraki”
Now, let’s talk about MHA chapter 273-
My Hero Academia Chapter 273
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 273 Release Date
As for now, there is no update regarding the hiatus or a delay in a schedule. Besides this, as for the record, the previous chapter of Boku No Hero Academia was published in Shueisha’s Weekly Shounen Jump Issue #25. So, it seems like Chapter 273 is going to release in Shueisha’s Weekly Shounen Jump Issue #26. Furthermore, Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 273 is going to release on 31st May 2020. According to our sources, the scans of the chapter is going to release on 29th May 2020. Furthermore, the official spoiler of BNHA Chapter 273 is going to release on 30th May 2020.
Also, Read- Black Clover Chapter 252 Spoilers And Release Date: Noelle vs Vanica
My Hero Academia Chapter 273 Predictions
This arc is approaching the most interesting as well as the most intense part. So, as per our prediction-
- Shigaraki will create chaos. Massive destruction from Shigaraki is highly expected in My hero academia 273. As we all know that Shigaraki is back with the most destructive quirk- “All For One”. So, the destruction of hero society is highly expected from BNHA Chapter 273
- Midoriya will unlock some special powers. Let’s not forget, this is the first time when creator featured the first user of One For All. This might be an indication of one of the powerups of Midoriya. But let’s not forget that this time, the situation is possessed with the greatest threat of all time. So, My Hero, Academia Chapter 273 might reveal something related to power-ups of Midoriya.
- We might see some severe casualties in MHA 273. This may lead to crucial character development in Midoriya.
- As we already mentioned above that there might be some casualties that may lead to the character development of Deku. Because, if we put some analysis, we find that that this is the proper time for Midoriya in order to get some power-ups. Without a doubt, Shigaraki is the most powerful villain so far. So, this might be the best time for the creator to give an important character development. This might reveal in My Hero Academia chapter 273.
- My Hero Academia Chapter 273 might give focus on Bakugou. As we remember, in the Bakugou redemption arc- Shigaraki was highly interested in Bakugou. So, MHA Chapter 273 might feature Bakugou’s crucial role.
- The same can be predicted for Todoroki as Todoroki’s dad is directly related to this case.
- One part is pretty clear that My Hero Academia Chapter 273 is going to be full of Action. So, some interesting fights are highly expected from My Hero Academia Chapter 273.
- This is arc is going to be the most important arc so far. Because the series has revealed their strongest villain so far- Shigaraki (ALL FOR ONE). After this arc, a lot of things will change that will impact the series on a whole new level.
- My Hero Academia Chapter 273 may feature Gigantomachia. There is no doubt that Gigantomachia is going to be a solid villain. Gigantomachia is going to create as much as odds he can against heroes. After all, he is back to serve his master- “Shigaraki”.
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 273 Spoilers Revealed!!!
Exhausted Enji vs Shigaraki.
Pissed off Toga with extreme killing intent.
My Hero Academia manga is on fire 🔥🔥 Look forward to Chapter 274.
— TheSpoilerGuy (@guy_spoiler) May 28, 2020
We will see the most awaited fight- Endeavor vs Shigaraki. But if we talk about Enji’s current state, he is really exhausted. On the other hand, Shigaraki has gotten stronger.
Furthermore, In order to stop Shigaraki’s quirk- decay, “One For All” at 45%, Deku will use “St. Louis Smash: Air Force”.
Toga is in rage due to the death of twice. She wants to take revenge, no matter what.
Where to Read MHA Chapter 273?
All the chapters of Boku no Hero Academia manga are available for free on Viz Media and Mangaplus. We highly condemn the use of streaming anime or reading manga on an unofficial website. A new chapter comes out every Monday/Sunday. So, according to you- what is going to happen in Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 273.
What is My Hero Academia is About?
Boku no Hero Academia aka My Hero Academia is a popular Japanese manga written by Kohei Horikoshi. The manga started serializing in Weekly Shonen Jump since July 2014. As for the plot, it revolves around a boy, Izuku Midoriya who was born without a quirk in a world where most of the humans have superpowers, called quirks. Later on, the manga got an anime adaptation. The anime covers up the story of how he became the greatest hero. As of now, the manga has aired 272 chapters. BNHA Chapter 273 will be out soon.
So, that’s all for today. Furthermore, Make sure to follow our Social media accounts for exclusive news. Make sure to read our latest blog: My Hero Academia Season 5: Release Date, Spoilers & Updates!