A Heartbreak is an important element for every life specially – “Love Story”. And it’s important because it really gives strength and a new vision to see the world. Although it’s very painful and depressing- still it’s important. Just like this, Anime world is filled with depressing moments because it contains- ” Slice of Life”. So, here we are respecting every person that suffering through heartbreak, are going to provide you with an optimum Heartbreaking Anime Quotes that connect with your life.
Heartbreaking Anime Quotes
- Roy Mustang (Fullmetal Alchemist), “I’m fine, except… It’s a terrible day for rain.“
- Jellal Fernandes Quotes (Fairy Tail), “The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don’t wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”
- Rentaro Satomi (Black Bullet), “The scariest thing about killing people is getting used to it! When you kill someone and realize you won’t be punished… That’s when people forget all about punishment.”
- Kirito (Sword Art Online), “All this time, I seriously thought that it’s better to die than to live your life alone.”
- Kayo (Erased), “When I get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, I want to go to a land that’s far away. I want to go to a faraway island. I want to go to an island that has no people. I want to go to an island that has no pain or sadness. There are no adults, children, classmates, teachers or my mom on that island. On that island, I can climb a tree when I want to climb, swim in the sea when I want to swim, and sleep when I want to sleep. In the island, I think about the town that I left behind. Kids go to school as if nothing has changed. Adults go to the office as if nothing has changed. Mom eats as if nothing has changed. When I think about the town without me, I feel a sense of relief. I want to go far, far away.”
- Mei Aihara (Citrus), “The two of us aren’t so different. My whole life I’ve desired from others. I felt bitter to the people around me and I closed off my heart. And a heart that lets nothing in, will become empty before you realize it.”
- Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul), “Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?”
- Sunako Kirishiki (Shiki), “I think death is equally terrible for everyone. Young people, old people, the good, the bad; it’s always the same. It’s rather fair in its treatment. There’s no such thing as a particularly terrible death, that’s why it’s frightening.”
- My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU, “Reality is cruel, so I’m sure lies are a form of kindness. Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations, and I always ended up with these misunderstandings. Before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly-trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I’ve gotten used to losing. That’s why I will always hate nice girls.”
As I already mentioned above that Anime consist “Slice of life”. So, I am sure that these heartbreaking anime quotes are connecting with your life. Besides this,
Do let us know in the comment section, which quote you relate the most to? Make sure you follow us on Instagram: @TheSpoilerGuy for all forthcoming anime-related updates. Click here to read our other Anime quotes article.
Want to submit your favorite quote? Sure. We are taking in submissions. Do let us know on our social media accounts or in the comment section below.