Hey Guys, In this post, we are going to be talking about My Hero Academia Chapter 269. Besides this, this post may contain spoilers. If spoilers bother you, I suggest you skip to the release date section. So, proceed with the utmost care-
There is no doubt that BNHA manga is doing really well with the storyline. And not to forget, MHA manga is one of the most popular franchises. So, in the previous chapter–
Unexpectedly, the chapter took a twist and displayed action between Miruko, Endeavor, and other heroes rather than showing Dabi and Hawks fight. Obviously, this was quite weird. Anyways, the chapter was quite amazing.
It showed how other pro heroes fought with various Nomus. Not to mention, this time Nomus are quite advance and really powerful. Endeavor and his party were fighting them. Somehow they manage to defeat them all.
On the other hand, Miruko managed to get into the lab. There she mentioned that- “As soon as I entered the room, my body instantly reacted, My ‘Rabbit’ instincts are screaming this can’t happen, don’t let it happen. This thing cannot exit the cistern, guard it no matter what.” She was referring Shigaraki which is in the container going through the process.
In order to create hurdles in a process, Miruko started destroying the container. Dr. Garaki thought that as for now Shigaraki is on the most critical stage of the process. If something happened to process, it might negatively affect Shigaraki.
Later, Endeavor reached in the lab with his party, Miruko revealed that the container contains the most dangerous thing so far. If they were unable to destroy it, the world may fall into chaos. She told them- “Whatever happens, don’t let Shigaraki wake up”.
Now, let’s get going for MHA Chapter 269-
Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 269
Note: We will update the article with all the spoilers, leaks, and raw scans for My Hero Academia 269, including the sources to read it online. So you needn’t worry. Make sure you read the complete article for all the details-
BNHA Chapter 269 Release Date
As we already mentioned above that BNHA 269 is on hiatus. It’s due to COVID-19. So, as per our sources, My Hero Academia Chapter will release on 26th April. It means that BNHA Chapter 269 is on 1 wee hiatus. If there would any more update regarding BNHA Chapter 269 Release Date.
Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 269 Spoilers And Leaks
The spoilers and leaks are basically the raw scans, that are being translated by the popular translators on the internet. But you may not worry, we will make sure to add the leaks and spoilers to the article, as soon as they’re out. You can put your opinions regarding My Hero Academia Chapter 269 in the comment section below. The important leaks and spoilers for MHA Chapter 269 will be out on or around 24th April 2020.
Boku no Hero Academia Manga 269 Speculations
- Not to forget, Hawks is a current No. 2 hero. He definitely has worked on his weakness to overcome it. So, we might see some surprising moments in Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 269.
- In chapter 269, upgraded Shigaraki might appear. As the chapter ends with heroes interrupting Shigaraki’s process. But as per where the story is heading, Shigaraki will fully involve.
- It’s been a while since we saw our little heroes. So, there are some chances that they might appear in the upcoming chapter which is MHA 269. An arc is always incomplete without them.
- BNHA Chapter 269 might continue the fight between Dabi and Hawks.
- We can expect from the upcoming chapter which MHA Chapter 269 might reveal some past details of Dabi. Dabi revealed that he is inspired by Stain’s ideology. There may be some more details that may reveal in BNHA 269.
- According to our sources, in the next chapter which is My hero academia chapter 269- Shigaraki will wake up after Miruko will kick the tube. As per this theory, the mountain raid team will also be in danger as Gigantomachia is waiting for Shigaraki’s order.
- Furthermore, As per more theories on the internet- Shigaraki will wake up with 75% of the power. And not to mention, this 75% could be lethal for all the heroes. Even after doing sync attacks, I doubt they’ll be able to take Shigaraki down. This will reveal in Boku No Hero Academia chapter 269.
- Besides this, this theory could be true. Because as per conditions, this is one of the ways that’ll help our Protagonist for character development. So, this theory might prove a legit one and that’s because there are some crucial steps that the creator has to take in order to create a better storyline. And My Hero Academia chapter 269 might be the biggest breakdown of this arc.
- Some Recent chapter of My Hero Academia revealed that Dabi is inspired by Hero Killer Stain. It means that his hate for heroes is on a whole new level and he is super desperate in order to destroy the hero society. As per our predictions, Hawks is super injured and this is the best chance to kill Hawks. This is what going to happen in My hero Academia chapter 269 as per our prediction. Dabi may kill Hawks in chapter 269 of Boku No Hero Academia.
- It doesn’t matter that Tokoyami saved Hawks or not, Let’s not forget that Dabi is super skilled villains and it’s super obvious that Tokoyami didn’t stand a chance against him or maybe he will. My hero academia chapter 269 will also reveal this.
- There are some crazy fan theories that make sense. Dabi knows Hawks’ real name, a name that was abandoned by hawks when he was 5-6 years old. According to theory, My hero academia chapter 269 may reveal that Dabi was also the part of the special training program that Hawks was a part of. This theory makes a complete sense and may reveal in Boku No Hero Academia chapter 269.
- As we already mentioned above that Dabi may have some deep connection with Hero society. Or he has some personal connection with Hawks
My Hero Academia Chapter 269 may reveal the above-mentioned questions.
Boku No My Hero Academia Chapter 269 Spoiler Revealed!!!
🚨 MHA Chapter 269 spoilers 🚨
•It seems things are getting critical for Mirko.
•Eraserhead and others are still taking on High Ends.
•Present Mic breaks the capsule as they can’t let Tomura Awaken.
•Tomura isn’t Breathing.
More spoilers for the chapter will be out soon!
— TheSpoilerGuy (@guy_spoiler) April 23, 2020
As per spoilers, there is no doubt that My hero academia 269 is going to a super amazing chapter. In BNHA chapter 269, All pro heroes who are in the lab will fight the reaming Nomus who are actually strong.
Furthermore, as it was revealed in the previous chapter that Miruko was super injured but still she tried to fight. So, in the upcoming chapter which is My Hero Academia chapter 269, Miruko will be injured severely.
According to more spoilers, the Present mic will be in action Boku no hero academia chapter 269. So, as per spoilers, the Present Mic will break the capsule as they don’t want the process to be complete. So, this is what is going to happen in My hero Academia chapter 269.
Where to Read MHA Chapter 269?
All the chapters of Boku no Hero Academia manga are available for free on Viz Media and Mangaplus. We highly condemn the use of streaming anime or reading manga on an unofficial website. A new chapter comes out every Monday/Sunday. So, let’s what is going to happen in Boku No Hero Academia Chapter 269
Boku no Hero Academia aka My Hero Academia is a popular Japanese manga written by Kohei Horikoshi. The manga started serializing in Weekly Shonen Jump since July 2014. As for the plot, it revolves around a boy, Izuku Midoriya who was born without a quirk in a world where most of the humans have superpowers, called quirks. Later on, the manga got an anime adaptation. The anime covers up the story of how he became the greatest hero. As of now, the manga has aired 268 chapters. MHA Chapter 269 will be out soon.
So, what do you think of My Hero Academia Chapter 269, And what are the expectations from MHA Chapter 269? Let us know your views in the comment section.