So, Deku could be the last user of One For All. The recent chapter revealed some serious information regarding One For All. Not only this, the previous chapter features all the users of One For All. It was like a room of the strongest being of each generation. Besides this, the fourth revealed that those who possess One For All will die as the quirk shortens the life span. Because as per the medical report, those who possess multiple quirks will eat away the life span of a very person. On the other hand, All Might was quirkless as well but he was the first user who ma]nages to maintain the grip on One For All. Now, the chapter ends with Nana Shimura asking a question to Deku- Can You Kill Tomura Shigaraki? And now, fans are looking forward to the upcoming chapter- My hero Academia Chapter 305.
My Hero Academia Chapter 305
— Shonen Jump (@shonenjump) March 7, 2021
My Hero Academia Chapter 305 is scheduled to be released on 14th March 2021.
MHA Chapter 305 Spoilers Revealed!!!
- Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 305 Title: “Midoriya Izuku and Shigaraki Tomura”
- Nana: “Can you kill Shigaraki?”
- Kid Deku and Kid Tenko are shown together (Kid Tenko is crying, holding Mon – Chan, while Kid Deku is reaching out to him)
- Deku says he only feels Shigaraki needs help because he saw a crying boy deep in Shigaraki’s heart.
- Nana insinuates that Shigaraki needed saving just by looking at him because Deku has seen and felt his emotions. However, it might be too late.
- Nana: “I left my son alone to fight All for One and this is the result”.
- She then tells Deku that Shigaraki is her grandson
- We see Shigaraki with fully grown wings, this is a callback to Shigaraki before he went under (the panel of him emerging from a cocoon from CH 246).
- Nana: “If he becomes that great evil no one can stop him anymore, Someday you might have to fight that great evil by yourself”.
- The 1st user is happy with Deku’s answer and Nana apologizes for testing Deku. Nana says to Deku Grand Torino is alive and asks him to send her regards.
- The 1st User comforts Nana (who’s crying at this point) he then looks over to the time out duo and says something in reference to them(?)
- We get another close up of the 2nd and 3rd user before Deku leaves the Vestige realm (we get the slightest look at the 3rd Users to face, while the 2nd Users hair is noticeably darker this time)
- Last line: “Next chapter, the world enters into a new stage!”
- MHA will get a Cover for the Next Jump issue & Front Color Page!
- No break, CH306 releases March 22.