Sometimes you just wish to undergo the feels, hold onto the sadness and just go with it. And in a lot of cases, Anime is even more distressing than any TV series or a Hollywood movie. So in this blog, you will find the most popular yet underrated Sad anime quotes to hit you right in the feels. No doubt some quotes are about heart-breaking or losing someone close to you, well, that’s what makes it all the more relatable. Without any more delays let us take you to the ride of feels while making sure you don’t end up getting emotional, Here are the best Sad anime quotes:
Sad Anime Quotes That You Will Definitely Relate to!
- Kazuto Kirigaya, known well by the name of Kirito from Sword Art Online quotes, All this time, I seriously thought that it’s better to die than to live your life alone.
- Hatake Kakashi, from Naruto Shippuden, says, Hmm. It’s an interesting theory(Sasuke: “Maybe if I was to kill the most important people in your life, everyone who’s ever meant anything. Maybe then I’d listen to you because maybe then you’ll have some idea how I feel!”). But I’m afraid you’re a little late to put it to the test. Everyone you’re talking about has already been killed.
- Jellal Fernandes from Fairy Tail quotes, The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don’t wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
- Maria Otonashi from Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria quotes, Cry when you’re sad. Laugh when you’re happy. Get angry when you don’t like something. Depend on someone when you’re depressed. Care for yourself before you care for others. Don’t hate anyone. Be proud of yourself. Stay loyal when you fall in love.
- Subaru Natsuki from Re: Zero quotes, I wish people who say: “I’d rather die” would actually die before they say it. So that they’ll know how I feel.
- Hachiman Hikigaya from Oregairu quotes, The past makes you wanna die out of regret and the future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
- Mirajane Strauss from Fairy Tail quotes, No matter how hurt someone is, they’re meant to overcome it and try to go forward.
- Mio Nishizono from Little Busters quotes, There are people in this world who don’t understand that what they consider a harmless prank can deeply hurt someone else.
- Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bepop quotes, “Bang”. Right after he lost the love of his life and fought one of his greatest enemies. He falls to the ground and faces his end with finger guns drawn. As he pulls the imaginary trigger, Bang, the last words he emitted. It indeed is a lot more strong than any legit thought ever could be.
- Juuzou Suzuya from Tokyo Ghoul quotes, Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one?
Do let us know in the comment section, which quote you relate the most to? Make sure you follow us on Instagram: @TheSpoilerGuy for all forthcoming anime-related updates. Click here to read our other Anime quotes article.
Want to submit your favorite quote? Sure. We are taking in submissions. Do let us know on our social media accounts or in the comment section below.